[Basket-devel] Basket Qt5 Rewrite, how can I help?
Manasij Mukherjee
2014-06-17 07:55:21 UTC
I want to help if Basket is going to be rewritten.
Can anyone point me to a repo if work has already started?

I have been using basket for a long time and have some experience with C++.
If you have specific things to do or bugs to fix during porting,
I would like to try my hand working on those.

Thanks
Manasij Mukherjee
Gleb Baryshev
2014-06-17 18:03:47 UTC
Post by Manasij Mukherjee
Hi,
I want to help if Basket is going to be rewritten.
Can anyone point me to a repo if work has already started?
I have been using basket for a long time and have some experience with C++.
If you have specific things to do or bugs to fix during porting,
I would like to try my hand working on those.
Thanks
Manasij Mukherjee
Hi,

I would rather agree with Kevin that rewrite is not needed (for desktop
version at least). My idea was to start Qt5 porting from BasketView (the
notes area) - it would benefit from that most.

Greetings,
Gleb
Mariusz Wojcik
2014-06-18 22:35:36 UTC
Hey,

If you are interested you could develop an Android app using Qt. This
would be nice because users could take their notes everywhere along.

Greetings,
Mariusz Wojcik
Post by Gleb Baryshev
Hi,