[Basket-devel] Blank configure window
Manasij Mukherjee
2013-07-22 13:59:35 UTC
Hi everyone,

I have compiled the version of basket at the master branch in [
https://github.com/kelvie/basket ] .
Everything works fine, but I have hit a problem, which may not be related
to basket at all.
The window which opens on menu "Settings->Configure Basket Note Pads" is
blank.
The other configure options for toolbars and shortcuts are fine, though.

I have set KDEDIRS to include /usr/local/, but that does not change
anything.

Can anyone tell me what may be wrong, or where should I look for more
information?

Manasij Mukherjee
Gleb Baryshev
2013-07-23 11:46:09 UTC
Hi Manasij,

For me it shows ok, compiled both for KDE 4.10 and earlier versions.
What is the system you are running (distro, Qt and KDE version)?

Best regards,
Gleb